Saturday, 30 June 2012

June Favourites!

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're all having a great weekend. As it is the last day of June I thought I would share with you products I have been loving throughout the month.
First product is quite a recent purchase. It is the Johnson's baby shampoo which I picked up whilst in Waitrose for £1.69 as I had heard amazing things about it for a make-up brush cleaner. I only used to wash my foundation brush after every use with water. However, I have now started to wash all of my brushes once a week with this as well. It made my brushes incredibly soft - especially my blush brush, powder brush and concealer brush and also cleaned them amazingly well. My Sigma F40 brush which I use for blush was pink, but after one wash with this it turned back to its original colour - amazing! I highly recommend this stuff for a cheap and cheerful brush cleaner!
 Next are two particular Real Technique brushes from the Core Collection (Click HERE for a review!). They are the Buffing brush and Contour brush. If you have seen my review on this collection you will know how much I LOVE these brushes, so I will not bore you guys again with why I love them. All i'll say is that the Buffing brush is amazing for foundation and gives you a flawless finish, and the Contour brush I love for highlighter as it is so soft and it the perfect size!
 The next two products are two nail polishes from Essie. I love Essie nail polishes are they are so easy to apply and last a while without chipping. I got 'Bahama Mama' (Left hand side pictures) from New York recently for only $8! It is a gorgeous plum/cherry colour which would compliment so many skin tones. 'Mint Candy Apple' (Right hand side pictures) is a very popular pastel turquoise colour. It is so pretty for summer and looks really clean and fresh.
 Last but by no means least is a sample of the Chanel Chance 'Eau Fraiche' Eau De Toilette. I got this when I bought my Chanel lipshine in 'Boy' and the lovely lady at the counter gave me this as well. I absolutely love this fragrance - it is fresh and feminine and just a gorgeous scent. I would love to own a full sized bottle of one of their Chance perfumes but I guess I will have to wait until christmas! 

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed my first monthly favourites post - I will do one every month if you guys like them!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Claire xx



No comments:

Post a Comment