Friday, 22 June 2012

The 7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty Tag!

Hi Everyone!
Hope you are all well, today I thought I would do the 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty tag! I love this tag and have seen it on many blogs and youtube channels, so I thought I would do it for you guys today. 

1. Greed: What is your most inexpensive beauty item and what is your most expensive?


My most expensive beauty item is my Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lipshine in 'Boy'. I purchased this for £23 and have to say, love it! The colour is gorgeous and looks really natural so great for work or school. I also love the packaging Chanel do for all their products. The only let down to this is that it doesn't last very long on the lips, meaning you have to reapply it quite often.
However, my most inexpensive beauty item is my Natural Collection Lashlength mascara in Brown/Black. I have already done a review on this mascara (Click HERE to see it). I got this for only £1.99 from Boots and often the Natural Collection line in Boots have the promotion: 3 for £5, which is a great deal!

2. Wrath: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
 The product I have a love/hate relationship with is my Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in 'Apricot'. I love the colour of this, it is a gorgeous peach/coral so great for summer. However, I find this really hard to apply; I have tried using my fingers and various brushes but is still difficult. It may be that I am too used to using powder blushes and have not got that much experience in cream blushes, but please let me know if you have the same problem or any tips in the comment box down below!
The product that was hardest to get hold of was the Revlon Lip Butter in '045 Cotton Candy'. I had to look in various Boots before I found a colour that I liked, I guess it was because they were so popular at the time! I will let you know what I think of this product in am upcoming review, so stay tuned for that!

3. Gluttony: What are your most delicious beauty products?
                                                                     From bottom right, going clockwise: 
                                                                                              Mac Tinted Lip Conditioner in 'Petting Pink', 
                                                                                              Mac lipstick in 'Shy Girl' and Mac lipstick in 'Creme Cup'
My most delicious beauty items are probably my Mac lip products. I have two lipsticks in 'Shy Girl' `and 'Creme Cup' and a tinted lip conditioner in 'Petting Pink'. They have a lovely vanilla smell which I just love.

4. Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
Ok, now this product I definitely neglect due to laziness! It is the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. Earlier in the year I felt that my hair was thinning out, so I stopped using heat on it (i.e hair dryer, curler, straightener etc) and bought this treatment. After you have shampooed your hair, you get about an egg sized amount and spread it through your hair and leave for about 5 minutes. The only reason why I neglect this is because it is a pain to wash out of your hair, because if you don't get it completely out, your hair will look oily and greasy. Not good! However, I will do a full review on it to let you know what I think of it.

5. Pride: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
The product which gives me the most self confidence would actually have to be my Mac Pro longwear concealer in NC15. I love this concealer, despite the uncontrollable pump, as it covers my dark circles really well and doesn't crease or look cakey - It is a really natural looking concealer. Also, if I do have a really angry, red spot, it helps conceal the redness very well too. If you would like to find out more about this product, please stay tuned as I will be doing a full review on the Pro Longwear foundation and concealer!

6. Lust: What attributes to you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Errrmm.... a kind-hearted gentleman....good sense of humour... and trustworthy.

7. Envy: What would you most like to receive as a gift?
This is quite a hard question.... probably some beauty items from Chanel or NARS. Or an expensive perfume that I could have as my signature scent!

Okay guys that is the 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty. I hope you enjoyed it and found it interesting. I tag ALL of you to do this and if you do please leave the link in the comment box below as I would love to see it!
Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!
Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment